sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

reliving memories from the weekend in waking and in sleeping.


the love of friends -- and between friends -- to celebrate daily.

knowing God placed me where I am for a reason...in so many facets.

affirmations to start the day that would were what kept me going at the end.

reassurance.

the hugs of the 21 little ones that have been missed for days.

deep breaths that stretch worn-thin patience a little farther.

finding support when it's most needed.

being able to admit my limits of knowledge and capabilities.

the afternoon air that had warmed in the sun to refresh this tired gal at the end of the day.

the few moments of overwhelming beauty as the setting sunlight brushed radiance over the remaining fall colors.

finally being able to start to let go and move on.

motivation to tackle the sorting of piles of papers.

discovering i'm more organized than i thought.

being challenged to grow every day.

learning more about grace daily.

coffee.

faith.

words.





a list the blessings of today--

the ones who refuse to be overlooked

and the ones whose whispered presence nearly went unseen--

has been brewing since i read psalm 24:1 this morning

["Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."]

to remind me that i'm not alone

and still the voices trying to drown me in cries of inadequacy, paralyze me with fear

but here i am

held by One who won't let me stumble

who leads me to the knowledge i know i'm lacking

and adds some extra pieces i didn't know were missing.

Nenhum comentário: